mamamia song

Thursday, September 18, 2008

FAILURE

Do you believe?
My best subject in my study career..
Chemistry..
In d past,i very proud of myself on it..
coz i can do it very well everytime in d exam..
but tis time,I let ppl around me down..
I did it very badly..
honestly..very very bad..

I not dare to watch on my own result..
Obj. out of 50..i wrong 14..
Esei got 1 quetion i miss 9 marks on it..
tis is my record..
I have break my record..
D worst record tat i achieved..
Especially my obj....
14 quetions...unacceptable..

I dont like tis..
I hate tis...
but it happened..
tomoro chemistry period is on 1st 2nd n 3rd period..
i tink i will suffer..
during tat 3 period..240mins..
i wondering wat altitude should i have 4 me to walk out to take my exam paper..
smile?
cool?
pretend nothing happen?
or ask somebody else to take 4 me?
i wondering..
i not dare to imagine wat is my feeling when i watching 36/50..
really my worst record..
n de most unacceptable result tat i achieved..

I have to say sorry to somebody..
I really have let her down..
She is d one who put all her effort on me..
Jus hoping tat i can get good result..especially in Chemistry..
But tis time i really had hurt her so badly,deeply..
Sorry,mum..

Mayb tis is a warning from god..
saying tat..
"YOUR CHEMISTRY NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK"
maybe........

1 comment:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

It is nt a failure once the STPM has nt passed yet...
But u r right, It's gonna b a warning..
Add Oil...