mamamia song

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mamamia..Here I go again..

is time to leave..the time have come and I have to leave..
Leave my sweet hometown..Leave my home..
Most suffer for me is I have to leave my family members..
I never leave them for so long b4..
I really bu she de them..very very much..I really don wan to leave them..
But I have to..I promise I will take care of myself well..so no nid u all to worry much about me..
What I hope is..U all also promise me to take care urself very very well..
I cant stand beside u all to take care u all for this moment anymore..
Hope everything will be smooth for u all..
Healthy and happy life for u all will be enough for me..really..

Take care..my dears..I will miss u all every moment in sg..all the best to u n me..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

byebye

minami said...

ur dears...haha^^so yok mah^^

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Good bye + Good Luck,
always have a new post here or online so that we can know more about your story there.