mamamia song

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What I learn and earn the most after I came to NTU is..
I learn how to care about my family..
I learn how to appreciate my family..
I learn how to help each other with my family..

But then..just now my brother came to my room..
coz 2moro he is going to have his econ CA but he is having problems with it..
he came to my room and ask me to help him..
I tried my best to explain and help him..
from his face, I knew that he quite worry about 2moro CA..
and can see that he not really well-prepared..
I really wanna help him..and I have tried my best..
But I don't know what else can I do for that..
My mood suddenly get very down when I was watching him walked out from my room..
Anyway, hope both of us can score well during our CAs..
Good luck for us..^.^

No comments: