mamamia song

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Luck

2day I feel totally down..
no mood
all SHIT things come together
start from early in the morning
when I 1st switch on my laptop
I found that I have missed a chance to add Japanese
It appeared a vacancy when I was still on my bed
again in the evening
when I was playing games
I paused and go to check whether it got any vacancy
And I "tot" I was so lucky that I found a vacancy for a course
I quickly added it but I was late
maybe the vacancy appeared for some moment b4 I saw it

my mood was totally affected by missing these 2 SHIT chances
I set my alarm at 9.45am
my purpose is bcoz I wanna check is there any1 drop at 10am
I failed to wake up and there is some1 really drop at 10am
damn dulan
I 扪心自问
since monday 7pm..my add-drop period was started
I din't leave my laptop whenever I am inside my room
even when I was playing facebook, dota, watch movie
or even writting this blog
I aslo keep on turning to my STAR PLANNER's window
but I get nothing
it totally depends on luck
watever v do in this world is mostly depends on luck
so wat for I keep checking on the stupid STAR PLANNER
FUCK!

No comments: