mamamia song

Monday, September 14, 2009

Basketball

There is a Sport Day going to b held in NUS..
It is a event for Malaysians..
so v are also invited to participate in d sport events..
the events include basketball,captain ball,volleyball,badminton
and even Big2..

but obviously..I only interested in basketball..
since I came to sg..I nvr touch basketball at all..
I miss d time when i was still playing basketball in Taman Bagan..
d time tat i really can do wat I like to do..
without any discrimination from others..

But now..whenever I told others tat i did play basketball..
their reactions are what I have expected b4..
so I din't really dare to tell any1..

now,even the Sport Day..
I also not dare to tell other i wanna join basketball..
And they also never jio me to play..

I really miss d past when v r still playing in Taman Bagan..
d time tat v start from 7am to 12am..
then change to 金山,order a cup of lao hao..chat for few hours..
d time tat v can screams freely on d basketball court..
d time tat v keep laughing on others..
d time tat v play basketball without following basketball rules..
meng chuen,johan,thee ken,tzy yi,keen hoong,sean yang,kho hin,
ewe lim,zhong zhen,chun chien,shang yang,yen li,shu wei..........
donno when will be d next time v will meet again n play again..
play as a CLB team..XD
play as a Taman Bagan team..lol
(joking nia!!!!)

3 comments:

mamamia said...

u din't play...jio u liao don wan come..zzzzz

ckh0onG said...

back early during Raya break...

surely we can meet again n play..heh~!

come on bro,wait for u...=)

mamamia said...

cannot wor..I got class until Friday..