mamamia song

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sad + Boring day

2day is a damn bad day for me..
very down for whole day..
busy but nothing to do(sound weird right?)..
but this is the true..
lectures start from 8.30am-11.30am..
after lunch,then I went to duty to sell donut for Rotaract Club..
here is exactly where I start to feel down..
I went there..no ppl choi me..make me feel sienz nia..
after a while of "discussing",finally I decided to go back to my room..
without helping them to sell donut..
wasted my time nia..
1 more thing that really make me damn dulan is..
MAE club's funfair proposal..
as a event subcom,they ask us to think of a suitable main sponsor to find..
and think a way how to involve the sponsor into the funfair..
DAMN!!!!
I not even know what companies are located in sg..
now they already ask me to think of a sponsor..
oh fuck..I really no idea how to think of it..
but still I cannot simply submit an idea to them..
coz when they chose us during the interview..
I think that I should be the 1 who are selected under 同情票..
coz I was last minute called by them..
tats why I not dare to "cincai" do things and submit to them..
so now..I have to rack my brain to think of 1 idea..
BUT HOW???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bo huat..
u hv to think it..
saya tak boleh bantu u pun..
saya pun tak tau..

minami said...

is lk tat,i noe u can do it,bt u hv to cool down 1st...jia you!

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Just four chinese words to you
~束手无策
Add to more
~加油