mamamia song

Friday, September 18, 2009

MAE meeting

I din't speak even 1 word during MAE meeting just now..
ya..it is a damn sad case for me..
I should have spoke out my idea or comments during the meeting..
somemore just now our VP told us that..
every portfolio there will be a head sub-com..
that person will be chosen according to his/her altitude
or commitment (or other things la)
sounds quite interesting since it is a 7-points position..
BUT..
I am very off during 1st 2 meeting..
so I don't really think that I got any chance to get it..
Ermmm..the most serious problem for me in this case is that..
my poor ENGLISH..
I don't really feel comfortable in speaking in ENGLISH..
I scare to talk since others speak so well..
I scare that I can't really pass my message to them..
I nid time to organise what I am going to talk b4 I really do it..
BUT..
the tempo of the meeting was fast..
usually after I fnish organising, they already change topic..
SO WHAT CAN I DO?
1 more thing that I really feel upset with is that..
my idea was banned..
WITHOUT any presentation or explaination by myself..
WITHOUT even speak out the name of the game..
WITHOUT any voting..
as those b4 me, they presented their ideas 1 by 1..
so I thought that I will need to present mine as well..
so I try to organise what am I going to tell when it is my turn..
BUT..
things never happen in the way that I thought..
reason that I heard ( if I am not wrong la) is that..
this game quite similar with the previous 1(which is accepted)..
SO maybe my luck was too bad as my idea came after his/her idea..
SO maybe I just stick to small group discussion..
or maybe just...........................

2 comments:

Jia Min said...

don sad le... cheers teik sheng... don let tis kind of thing take u down...

KKC1988 said...

Come on!!My friend!! Don't afraid to speak English!! Treat it as part of you!! Got any idea just tell them, straight away say your point if you think it's really good and just say why it's better. If they don't accept, they will tell you why, if not just ask them.